Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Necramech Mech? Or a Necramech Skin coming??

(PSN)StarDustKillah

25 minutes ago, (PSN)StarDustKillah said:

But the entire body being missing from Father's store, while the Helmet alone is?

They didnt show everything, only said there is an alternative helmet for Necramechs

So maybe rest of the body is skin buyable from Father during Orphrix operation

If this is a skin it is on the level of a deluxe skin. It would be quite odd to get a deluxe skin so soon, and likely only for one of the mechs as I doubt this would work for both. Both mechs have different animations and core "parts" that aren't present on this new mech. Namely the exalted canons on the shoulders for voidrig, and the shield of bonewidow. The legs and arms are entirely different from the other two mechs and the body is also changed some (though not too much, but that seems normal for the mechs so far. Long live the corn.) To me I highly doubt it's any kind of skin, but that being said it seems equally if not more unlikely that DE would release a new mech without showing us it's abilities before launch. Yeah they've only had two other mechs so far but they're treating them like Warframes and thus far we've not had any of them (both frames and mechs) release without their kit first shown off. My theory then is that it's one of the following possibilities:

1. The mech will be some kind of boss or roaming mech in the area, possibly the "Rent A Mech" they mentioned in the stream. If so then at a later time I'm almost positive we'll get one for our selves, but not at release. 

2. The Mech was going to be released with this new update but was delayed for now but that screen was already made and they decided to stick with it. 

3. Surprise, Brick McPunchems is here, enjoy!

10 hours ago, Myscho said:

Helmet is alternative for both 

When they showed the UI, it had Bonewidow and Voidrig's helmets in there along with the new one. Seems like any mech you own can swap heads, so it honestly could be a new mech.

Edit: Didn't realize that the helmet was in the Operation shop, wonder if it was devbuild stuff or what. Would be odd to sell a body skin and the helmet separate.

Archived