Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alator

FoxRabbit

please don't, it's already at 72% we dont need another rerun of martialis, just send keep sending troops to quirinus , and Ara and capture those faster, rather than forcing something to go as slow as heck -just wants my 3 fieldrons already-

Edited by MagnumKnight

The Corpus really do need to make a comeback, with the lack of shiny rewards present in the beginning of the war the Grineer have seem to become the predominant side on the forums. However, profit numbs the feeling, and perhaps an increase in more sufficient rewards than the Grineer's will turn the tides or balance it out.

Do you really want to see Mars become a trophy for the Grineer? How many planets have already been subjected to Grineer dominance? We don't need another Grineer planet. The fact that DE introduced the Quirinus Corpus invasion is proof of that. Want further proof? Look at the results. If the Grineer wanted, they could easily crush us in every battle, seeing how there is a bigger percentage of Grineer sympathizers. However, there are people in your ranks who would turn on you for the Battle Pay instead

Do you really want to see Mars become a trophy for the Grineer? How many planets have already been subjected to Grineer dominance? We don't need another Grineer planet. The fact that DE introduced the Quirinus Corpus invasion is proof of that. Want further proof? Look at the results. If the Grineer wanted, they could easily crush us in every battle, seeing how there is a bigger percentage of Grineer sympathizers. However, there are people in your ranks who would turn on you for the Battle Pay instead

Part of this may be true, but have you forgotten about what the Corpus have done, and are doing, to our fellow Tenno? Granted, the Grineer despise us nearly as much as the Corpus, and the Grinner will become stronger if they take Mars, but at least we'll also have more Tenno to fight against both sides. Unfortunately, neither of these factions are truly our ally, and both would be more than happy to see us eradicated.

Part of this may be true, but have you forgotten about what the Corpus have done, and are doing, to our fellow Tenno? Granted, the Grineer despise us nearly as much as the Corpus, and the Grinner will become stronger if they take Mars, but at least we'll also have more Tenno to fight against both sides. Unfortunately, neither of these factions are truly our ally, and both would be more than happy to see us eradicated.

That why im saving my knife for ruk's back =P

Of course I haven't forgotten. How could I, with Lotus reminding me everytime I go into the Invasion menu? Regarding the captive Tenno, I honestly don't believe Ruk would walk away from the things that could make the Grineer the most powerful people in the system. Would you?