Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Think's Lotus Is ..hot..?

-Trinity

What turns me off is her Ice Queen mood. She says stuff but does not really say it in a way that makes you feel like she cares about Tenno.

I don't have the need to fantasize over unreal people, or someone I have never met.

In the Internet there are only two kinds of people, those that talk of such fantasies, and those that don't want to admit it.

He got the mouth of a man, no way.

Those lips look feminine to me.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

Beware of the creep factor guys (and gals). I'm watching this thread very closely.

that came out wrong...

You know during Halloween, it's suppose to be 'creepy' lol

Now if only someone would think of a good spooky Halloween thread... in the Design Council or News/Information just to get everything in the mood (preferably in the New/Information area so everyone can see)

Good thing TF2 chars can not get in to this game. Or else. Spy would be having some. I maybe shouldn't have shown this video but I can not be without unleashing my inner devil at least once on monday ;  

Also I think Ash would love to buttstab a bit Lotus... She is such a troll time to time. Just think how many times she has been trolling us!

Good thing TF2 chars can not get in to this game. Or else. Spy would be having some. I maybe shouldn't have shown this video but I can not be without unleashing my inner devil at least once on monday ;  

Also I think Ash would love to buttstab a bit Lotus... She is such a troll time to time. Just think how many times she has been trolling us!

So I'm the only one who ever imagined Stalker sneaking up on Lotus and giving her surprise buttsecks?

To all players who are reading this topic and disliking it

Anyone viewing this topic is intrested. So don't try to boast your way out of this topic. You saw the title, you were intrested, you clicked. ....

You're one of us now...........

!!!!!ONE OF US!!!!!

You can't run from it

You like Lotus and you know it

And now that you have looked in the discussion topic of Lotus' attarction

there is no going back.........

ROFL

Edited by AlmightyT0T