Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give completionists a chance to hit the cap of current Nightwave

Radu10

1 hour ago, Radu10 said:

The fact you claimed they put the cap so high on previous season on purpose, but this time they let people hit it a month before intermission ended and didn't even bothered raising the cap once more :)

And this thread quickly shifted into a feedback about how NW prestige rank caps are managed, so it still has a lot to do with the current intermission.

But you failed to see that point behind this thread apparently, should I change the title to make it more apparent?

The last cap was gradual, the last step was set higher so they didnt have to bother again. It got raised several times over during that season. This season simply seemed totally forgotten, which is a completely different issue.

I still dont see what it has to do with the previous season and what I actually commented about there, which was the last final increase for that season and how people couldnt reach that "cos", nothing else. I've never been against an increase, what I was against regarding the original topic was the extra pointless work you wanted them to invest in just so the increased cap could be reached that season.

• 3 months later...
On 2021-07-29 at 6:50 PM, SneakyErvin said:

The last cap was gradual, the last step was set higher so they didnt have to bother again. It got raised several times over during that season. This season simply seemed totally forgotten, which is a completely different issue.

I still dont see what it has to do with the previous season and what I actually commented about there, which was the last final increase for that season and how people couldnt reach that "cos", nothing else. I've never been against an increase, what I was against regarding the original topic was the extra pointless work you wanted them to invest in just so the increased cap could be reached that season.

I would prefer a well done system, not something changes every season based on how lazy they feel atm and punishing players 'cause of it.

So they can either unlimit the cap with no shiny numbers stats needed to be stored on player's saves so completionists wont even complain, or make intermissions and seasons last a fixed amount of time expressed in months right at the start of it so everyone can manage to organize the completion and standing farm of each intermission/season.

'Cause knowing when a series is going to end 2 weeks before the actual espiring date is a bad design choice, considering also the recovered acts bug: there will be people could recover all acts in those 2 weeks but actually wont happen 'cause this bug limits the amount of recovered acts you will get for an entire week...
And this bug still persists at current date 3 years later has been reported and analyzed by me in every possible detail.

Archived