Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, What Are You Doing!?

OptimumBow0

Dread, Paris, and Paris Prime are bows, not snipers. They may take ammo from the sniper ammo pool, but there are bow and sniper specific mods, such as Charged Chamber, Primed Chamber, Arrow Mutation, Sniper Ammo Mutation, and Thunderbolt.

Dear god, is there a corrupted mod that lowers the number of shots in a mag? If so, I want both of those on my vulkar.

Primed chamber does much much more damage, but it is a rare and event exclusive mod. Charged Chamber is just a cheap, terrible, less effective copy that sucks.

Well, my point is: this mod would only be useful on a bow, and still then it wouldn't even be worth it to actually use it on one

This mod could be useful on sniper rifles, but there are basically only two in the game so far that are available to everyone: Vulkar and Lanka. The former is terrible even with this mod and the latter is only obtainable through clan tech/expensive.

DE honestly needs to start adding more sniper rifles to the game if they're going to make mods like this. We already have a glut of assault rifles and whatnot.

Indeed, that event that brought us those interestingly overpowered mods had Primed chamber (I think same event) which was more powerful. This mod isn't exactly worth it but still better than more balanced than it's original. With this you get a % damage bonus above all so it's better than elemental mods - that and it's cost roughly matching the elemental ones' cost makes this a well balanced, effective mod.

Imbo of course.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png