Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NIGHTWAVE: Glassing should cease for those who've completed NightWave 5

(PSN)Raven-Ghosthawk

I understand that there is a need for the glassing, but TBH this is getting annoying when there's no further/apparent need for the glassing. I completed Nightwave 5 already, got the Vitrica, but the glassing is of random appearance and random duration, and makes some things longer/harder than they need to be. Case in point, I ran PoE solo to crack a riven to headshot 6 unalerted Tusk Ballistas. Spawns were irregular, and I had to fight off a Thumper, but right as I started to close on #6, glassing occured. Only way to kill it was with a melee, which killed it, so no headshot. Had to go find another one.

If I may suggest, should the glassing (or similar) continue to be a thing, please initiate glassing (or whatever) only if there's someone in a squad (=solo or not) that still needs to complete whatever it's for.

6 hours ago, Myscho said:

Someone grind glassed enemies for higher prestige ranks, so it would be near impossible to disable spawn  because you already beat boss and dont care about ranks anymore, but others do

I'm saying that glass spawns only if someone in squad still needs them. If nobody in squad needs them, glass doesn't spawn.

Archived