Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tremendous Lag after completing Mission from Dojo

HeartPurity

This is sad, we cannot launch missions from navigation room in dojo because it will lag so hard after we finish mission and return to dojo. Then I asked my friends do they experienced this latency too and they also said it is very laggy no matter whose clan as long as you start mission from dojo, it will lag very badly when you return to dojo. 

Please fix it so that we can trade and play missions from dojo & looking forward to more activities being able to be participated in dojo such as a Komi table game. Then we can organize a Komi contest. Thanks. 🦙

I like to visit pretty dojos, when it doesn't encourage players to play from dojos, we seldom have a chance to make use of dojos. Sometimes when trading, I see the seller has a pretty dojo but he gtg after trading so no time to have a proper tour in his dojo.  If we can have more activities in the dojo, then it will become more lively and we can visit each other dojos. That will be cool. 

1 hour ago, HeartPurity said:

Then I asked my friends do they experienced this latency too and they also said it is very laggy no matter whose clan as long as you start mission from dojo, it will lag very badly when you return to dojo. 

I have started missions from the dojo many times, and I have not experienced major lag as a result before.

As for more activities in the dojo: sure, why not? The only issue I can imagine is that most people wont care about it and just end up ignoring it.

22 hours ago, krc473 said:

I have started missions from the dojo many times, and I have not experienced major lag as a result before.

As for more activities in the dojo: sure, why not? The only issue I can imagine is that most people wont care about it and just end up ignoring it.

is it very recent like this week?

Before this, I have no issues too, only very recent it lags so hard after returning to dojo from completing mission. 

26 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

is it very recent like this week?

Like 5 minutes ago. I tried again just now to see if there was an issue. I didn't notice anything more than a slight stutter. It was far from tremendous lag. Could it be a setting issue? Or a difference between hardware?

9 hours ago, krc473 said:

Like 5 minutes ago. I tried again just now to see if there was an issue. I didn't notice anything more than a slight stutter. It was far from tremendous lag. Could it be a setting issue? Or a difference between hardware?

I doubt that because my pc is smooth with max settings, no framerate problem until the moment when we return to dojo so should not be the settings problem. And my friends said even if they play in different dojos, same things happen (with/ without me in the team) and we got SSD. Before this got no issues, that's what puzzle us but no problem, hopefully the next patch will fix it.

On 2021-01-18 at 3:17 AM, HeartPurity said:

This is sad, we cannot launch missions from navigation room in dojo because it will lag so hard after we finish mission and return to dojo. Then I asked my friends do they experienced this latency too and they also said it is very laggy no matter whose clan as long as you start mission from dojo, it will lag very badly when you return to dojo. 

Please fix it so that we can trade and play missions from dojo & looking forward to more activities being able to be participated in dojo such as a Komi table game. Then we can organize a Komi contest. Thanks. 🦙

General tech support information collection.

Do you notice your potato heating up while in a mission? 

Have you tried putting your potato in an ice bath to keep it from overheating?

Art School Animation GIF by sarahmaes

This is a joke!!!

Yes, i and other clanmates have experienced the same, framerate drops to 1 or so while it loads the decorations in the dojo, i can literally see them pop up in chunks.

I have a 2nd monitor dedicated to PC stats and can assure that:

• The Drive containing warframe isn't being utilized (aka nothing is being read)
  • GPU load is 0% or close to that.
  • No CPU cores are being used

I assume it's a network issue, when you load into the dojo you load content from the server and the server gives this data over time.

Archived