Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter wear marks

Marcus.Argonius

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm, im "new" to pc warframe and noticed this to, was wondering if it was intended, i sure don't remember this on xbox warframe, driving me a little nuts not being able to remove these marks even with the slider set to 0, was wondering if it was just me, now i only wonder if it is was worth replying to this post or if i should make another post on this topic or not, please if anyone at DE see's this please see if it can be fixed, such a seemingly small cosmetic fix but it would be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

hmmmmmm, one little fun tid bit to add to this i noticed today, i was playing the second dream and when i loaded into the orbiter after collecting the tenno for the stalker "battle" the orbiter had the old cockpit(market/codex) layout and it had perfect wear and tear like the "0" ware and tear setting was applying to it(also 0 ware and tear on the ramp its self) and yet the part down the ramp, ie, the skylight area had medium or full(i assume default values)worth of wear and tear, maybe this lil tid bit can help fix the bug if its even on the list of things to do?

On 2021-03-03 at 1:06 PM, Hobie-wan said:

There was no slider for wear with the old orbiter model.

hmmmmmm, could of swore there was a slider back then, my bad, oh well, still, it makes me wonder if there is any correlation between the 2, i would very much like it if there was consistency in the ships looks, not some parts looking dirty/scratched and some parts looking shiny and new, same for the model used in the second dream, guess ill go back to waiting and praying for a fix though i suspect i will be waiting until a remaster comes out or something akin to it.

PS thank you for the information.

• 2 months later...

The slider and wear and tear was introduced with the rework. I set it to zero, but the cockpit marks are rather recent in comparison. Few weeks tops. There are even stains on the glass panels in the floor now. I hate it.

Archived