Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave ideas

Sven_BZ

Hi I just join this game for few weeks and I am having some suggestions for the nightwave missions. I really like the armor shoulder attachment  at level 29 but it is not possible for a newbee like be to reach level 29 in two to three weeks. I need time to adjust and get familiar with the game and I need time to finish all the store lines to figure out what the mission is asking me to do . I am trying my best to reach level29 in nightwave, however it seems like not really possible. And I noticed similar request in the community to ask for armor from previous nightwaves, so I am just wondering if it possible to keep the shoulder attachment armor or previous wolf six armor attachment in the coming intermission or is it possible to put them ask reward for higher rank at future nightwaves, otherwise it will be too hopeless.

for example I am trying my best to reach level 29 before 24th however there is few mission request more time and experience in the open world but I am not able to finish all in time, now I only felt sad and hopeless for this outstanding outfit in the game, I think this game should brings us joys and confidence to felt achieved. 

best regard and respect to all developers, it is such great game btw

So far the Nightwave stuff comes back pretty regularly during Intermissions. We'll be having the next Intermission in a few days or weeks, depending on how DE runs it, and there will be some of the cosmetics returning. We don't know which or where they'll be, but with the way Nightwave has been going since release you ought to have plenty of time to get to 30. The current season will have lasted almost 9 months. Just pick away at it where you can and get the exclusive rewards first before buying things like mods or alt helmets.

I'm not sure why you colored your text but it is unreadable without highlighting in dark mode.

This Nightwave season has been going on for at least 6 months. Unfortunately you joined towards the end of it, personally I would like to see them move faster, but you would have been able to get everything if you'd been playing from the start. Unfortunately there is not much to be done about that.

They do bring back older stuff during the intermissions, but I can't tell you for sure what will be stocked.

On 2021-01-22 at 1:10 PM, Sven_BZ said:

Hi I just join this game for few weeks and I am having some suggestions for the nightwave missions. I really like the armor shoulder attachment  at level 29 but it is not possible for a newbee like be to reach level 29 in two to three weeks.

Don't worry. You joined late in the season, this has been running for many months, so normally you have much more time to complete it.

Archived