Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix venom host migration

(XBOX)FracturedChief

Same thing happened to me when trying to do the second level of the OV event. Got about 10 Orphix kills in, earned myself the Lavos BP, host migrated forcing the game to believe everyone had left sending us all back to our orbiters with no rewards. The host basically walked away with the reaped earnings and then told everyone else to go f themselves.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)AgentMaryland93 said:

The host basically walked away with the reaped earnings and then told everyone else to go f themselves.

Did they actually say that to the group or are you just assigning ill intent in a situation that likely doesn't have any?

If they said that, you can report them.  If they didn't, remember that many things can cause host migrations, including the host's internet cutting out, which is not something that people are likely doing to spite you.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Did they actually say that to the group or are you just assigning ill intent in a situation that likely doesn't have any?

If they said that, you can report them.  If they didn't, remember that many things can cause host migrations, including the host's internet cutting out, which is not something that people are likely doing to spite you.

The guy literally left first and when I sent them a message regarding the fact that they just caused us all to lose our rewards they replied with 'not my problem'. So yeah, basically there was no care that they just screwed over 3 other players who were doing their part in the mission and got nothing.

That does sound painful to lose the rewards but its a 60 second timer to extract and DE does allow solo extract it is not his fault the game messed up after he solo extracted so it makes sense he says "not my problem." Its not his burden for the game to reconnect every1 with a new host after the fact so I do not really blame that person.

I genuinely don't understand why people do Endurance runs and then leave not even halfway through. Just stick to normal or Advanced if you don't plan to stick around with the team. If it's not rewards, it's something else screwing up with host migrations. I've had two runs where the host left around wave 10 or so and once we all loaded back in, my Archgun was hardly doing any damage. Could barely even take out resonators anymore for the duration of those missions.

Related to this I ran into this issue last night.

On 2020-12-30 at 6:17 PM, evil713 said:

Several times on planets the host, likely gotten all the resources they needed, decides to leave via the leave group option, making someone else become host. In this process my primary weapon loses all its mods and is doing stock damage. In the voidrig the Exulted weapons seem to retain there modded damage, but the equipped arch-weapon does not.

I immediately went from hero to zero in this mission when my mausolon became worthless.  Doing essentially unmodded damage for the rest of the mission. Not to mention there was a weird error causing me to loose energy almost immediately without any kind of leech eximus in sight. Yet at the same time my operator was picking up the energy orbs.... But my mech was not.

Archived