Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waypoints are now completely broken and so is extraction while in a squad.

(XBOX)TehChubbyDugan

Waypoints have been gradually getting worse and worse, but at this point they are completely broken and almost never show up to guide you to extraction now, leaving you to wander around trying to figure out where it is.

On top of that, extraction with a squad is super buggy, especially if you traverse by operator.  Landing in extraction and then swapping to your frame will remove you from the extracting pool and you're just standing there with everyone else waiting, or in the case of endless mission with individual extraction, host and other will extract and you won't.  You have to leave the extraction area and re-enter to get it to flag you as leaving, and sometimes you have to either do this multiple times or the entire squad has to get off and get back on, again, sometimes multiple times.  

Both of these things combined is making it a huge pain, regularly I might add, just to leave a mission. 

haven't played much WF in the past few months, but I started to this week and noticed the waypoints felt particularly useless

have had multiple missions as client and host where there wasn't an extraction waypoint at all (even floating off the map), other times I had the extraction floating but nothing on the current tile to indicate which way to go, other times where i'd have on on one tile, but when i followed it to the next room, there was no further guidance and would just start exploring again until I got it back.

Most (or maybe even all) of the problems are in endless style missions where the extraction indicator sort of resets between waves like a survival or disruption.

Archived