Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea on how to fix Valkitty

rs_sakuras

В 05.02.2021 в 21:53, rs_sakuras сказал:

To the first part, i don't know how i would respond to that without going into my hours between both of my accounts. 2nd part that is just not true. But i am open for change to it.

Allow me to explain my opinion towards paralisys: stun is inconsistenst(can take 2-3 casts to stun an enemy) and dosen't interupt enemy animations(for example if heavy gunner use her slam casting paralisis does absolutly nothing).  Stun duration is also short, can kill up to 2 enemies per cast with fast melee. Range build and augment imporve it of course, but range is something Valk can sacrifice freely + fixing ability with augment is a bad sign(same apply to Warcry simply because we can't recast it), 

The one thing i want from Valkyr is the ability to turn her Hysterical Assault into a proper ability, her 1 preferably, maybe using her ripline, like Mass Effect's Vanguard class. And better and faster animations for her 4, like Malicious Raptor stance

Through a series of discussions on this post and another, I feel like this is an interesting (updated) concept. Not all ideas shown are my own. 

"Bloodlust" passive: (subject to change)

-The higher Valkyrs combo multiplier, she gains X amount of additional Melee range, Critical Damage(?), Critical Chance and Lifesteal(?)

Ripline Replacement: (subject to change)

-Change to "Meteor Leap"(?).
-Tap to leap forward X meters in an arc, enemies struck are staggered.
-Charge for 1.5x energy cost, activates aiming reticle (grenade throw style with landing area shown). Does X amount of AoE damage at landing, knocks enemies down.
-AoE damage set at base amount X, but affected by melee weapon aspects (similar to Khoras Whip)

Warcry buff/change:
-Initial slow now capped at X%, now follows as an aura around Valkyr beginning at X range while slowly decreasing to X minimum range. Min and Max affected by Range. Can be recast.

Paralysis change:
-No longer uses shields, instead uses a % of HP (still costs energy to cast). Affected by efficiency.

Hysteria change:
-No longer drains energy (still needed to cast), instead drains HP at a scaling amount (similar to current energy scaling). Will automatically deactivate if HP falls below 25%. Lifesteal removed due to passive Lifesteal buff if approved. If passive LS buff not approved, amount reduced significantly to prevent continuous Hysteria.
-Can cast "Meteor Leap"(?) without interrupting Hysteria.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)XLambentZerkerX said:

-Change to "Meteor Leap"(?).
-Tap to leap forward X meters in an arc, enemies struck are staggered.
-Charge for 1.5x energy cost, activates aiming reticle (grenade throw style with landing area shown). Does X amount of AoE damage at landing, knocks enemies down.
-AoE damage set at base amount X, but affected by melee weapon aspects (similar to Khoras Whip)

I feel like this one would be better as a Paralyzis replace

Archived