Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Intermission III: Update 29.7.0

[DE]Helen

NightwaveIntermissionIII.png

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you Nightwave: Intermission III!

Intermission III brings new Acts, previous Nightwave rewards including 2 Umbra Forma, new “well-loved” Floofs in Cred Offerings, and more!

Nihil’s Oubliette

Nihil may have been contained, but he is still a threatening presence… as well as the owner of a unique weapon. Players have asked how they may be able to repeat their fight with Nihil and acquire the Vitrica in the future - and the answer is it will all be making a return. Stay tuned for the final plans!

Awesome! Now for something to do when I'm not trying to farm BPs for Helminth (or fighting the Duty Finder in a certain MMORPG). :>

Thank you again for working hard to get this to us! <3 It's not always easy, but better late than never IMHO!

Glad to have Nightwave back! But not to get entirely off-topic, when checking for Nightwave things on the mobile app (At least on my end), apparently shows a blank slate there still. No acts are listed at all, and no list of intermission rewards along the top. I'm not sure if this affects other console users of the app, but it definitely would help to update that.

While on the subject of the mobile app though, would it be possible to list Teshin's Steel Path Honors' item of the week (Along with how much Steel Essence you have; Just like Baro's section with Ducat amounts)? I think that would fill out the rest of the weekly rotating things for most players (Or at least most of the things)!

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Glad to have Nightwave back! But not to get entirely off-topic, when checking for Nightwave things on the mobile app (At least on my end), apparently shows a blank slate there still. No acts are listed at all, and no list of intermission rewards along the top. I'm not sure if this affects other console users of the app, but it definitely would help to update that.

While on the subject of the mobile app though, would it be possible to list Teshin's Steel Path Honors' item of the week (Along with how much Steel Essence you have; Just like Baro's section with Ducat amounts)? I think that would fill out the rest of the weekly rotating things for most players (Or at least most of the things)!

This should probably be better to add in the Feedback > Mobile App section of the forums. With that stated, I can confirm I also have this issue with the mobile app.

6 hours ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

This should probably be better to add in the Feedback > Mobile App section of the forums. With that stated, I can confirm I also have this issue with the mobile app.

That's a good idea, will do. It does help to know it's not an isolated incident as well :)

Hopefully Intermission 3 will show up by next week or so on the app, for everyone's reference.

Archived