Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FIXED]Gas and electricity status effects caused by Mirage's clones harm Mirage and allies after the ability is deactivated (self damage and griefing)

Mersopolis

[FIXED as of May 13 Hotfix 30.2.1]

When Mirage has her Hall of Mirrors active, and her clones apply a gas and/or electricity status effect to an enemy, and the ability is then deactivated (whether through the timer running out, a nullifier bubble applying, falling into a teleport volume, etc.), the applied effects seems to lose any friendly fire or self damage restrictions. Reactivating the ability does not fix this,
Theoretically, any radial effect that can be applied to enemies with a weapon could do similar. Perhaps check the Saxum set bonus, weapon augments such as Detron's thermagnetic shells, chain effects such as from the nukor, etc. (embed delay effects don't seem to do it, even from Zymos)
This allows for griefing, especially with mobile defense, even if done on accident.

• 3 weeks later...

I have played this game for 5 years, have 7000 hours on this game (on ingame record) and play sorties,and several other things with people almost every day. I have yet to see someone using this to randomly ,,grief'' i dunno if you come directly from Minecraft server or something but dont make an issue where there is none jesus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived