Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Must Be Just My Head, But.....

BloodKitten

But Gunners are like....a whole head at least taller than the tallest Tenno....it would be awkward in bed....not to mention "mech parts".

Tenno are like mechs too! And who knows we could try and hook up some prod sticks to our suits.

I think you're all underestimating the power of attachments. Those 8-foot tall babes of steel, with the right Mods, can quickly turn into a Ballistica. Or Lech Krill, if you're into the hammer thing. A couple more attachments here,  a couple more there... Voila! Angrineer-a Jolie. Mech edition.

Strange thing is, I always hear them say "Let's go, Tenno!", and my heart swells with hot, sweaty joy. Companionship is a b-e-a-utiful thing!

Edited by Calayne

I think you're all underestimating the power of attachments. Those 8-foot tall babes of steel, with the right Mods, can quickly turn into a Ballistica. Or Lech Krill, if you're into the hammer thing. A couple more attachments here,  a couple more there... Voila! Angrineer-a Jolie. Mech edition.

Strange thing is, I always hear them say "Let's go, Tenno!", and my heart swells with hot, sweaty joy. Companionship is a b-e-a-utiful thing!

You are Genius!lool

enjoy getting shot by them when event is over :p

Thinking about it, I almost want to start sobbing in my corner. All those nights spent with her, huddled behind one another as the Elite Corpusmen fired lasers of death at us. Granted, she was always the one standing in front of the laser (Which I had tactically maneuvered myself away from), but I digress. Those lonely, lonely nights, where my only solace from the cold hard floor of steel and space was her blistering hot Gorgon, fresh from extracting some Greedy Milk.

But hey, good things don't last forever, right? MAKES PAIN FEEL GOOD! <3

*RATATATATATATATATAT*

Slaaneshi is so proud of you.

know what? i think a fact that Grineer have some women makes grineer a better choice by default.

DAMN STRAIGHT, BUDDY!!!  (>o<)b

(claps) You sir, have just won the forums.

Thanks! Wait for a minute while I try to find it in my inventory of endless control modules.

Edit: God damn it, I just realised: What if the reason we don't see any Corpus girls is because they're all babes hidden in the Corpus settlements?!!! THEY don't need cloning, that's for sure! And if you squint your eyes a little when looking at Alad V, you'll realise he looks a whole lot better than Vor, sexy flower head-dress aside.

I THINK WE'VE BEEN HAD.

Edited by Calayne

Awww that's cute!