Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave

(PSN)On1jay

• 3 weeks later...

Still happening, lost 2 dailies in the last week due to being auto completed and tonight I logged in to find all 10 challenges completed when the only one I did do was the 150 bullet jumps.  Hadn't run a mission since week change, been busy, just logging in and logging out after checking some things in my ship, so I get daily login credit.   

I tried a ticket and they said this is a bug so post on forums tickets don't handle bugs.

It looks to me like I have to complete every challenge I see in one play session.  If I just pop in to check the foundry/inbox/anything and leave warframe, when I next login all challenges are listed as complete with no standing awarded.  I am now locked out of a total of 5 dailies and all seven weeklies for this week.

• 1 month later...

Still happening. I got hit with all challenges completed yesterday, took 5 restarts to get my challenges back. Something i've noticed is if you do no progress at all, ie. just log in say monday, then login tuesday it could take them away. If you do a bit of progress, especially with the dailies, they don't seem to dissappear.

Anyone else remember nightwave was introduced to stop FOMO over alerts? Well i've been doing my challenges pretty much ASAP due to FOMO. You'd think this would be fixed up by now, but i guess nerfing players enjoyment was more important...

Archived