Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know how precisely enemy level scales with rounds in (Steel Path) disruption?!

Anaktoria

Question

I've googled SO many permutations of this question, to no avail. I swear there's no information on this, other than "they get harder" and "round 46 will get you to the level cap". I'm going insane. I just need, like, a curve or a formula that shows how enemy level scales relative to number of rounds completed.

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Easiest solution would be to go and do the mission and find out?

I did do the mission. Through wave 16 (i.e. 48 conduits). I'm asking partly because my computer messed up and didn't save the recordings I thought it did, partly because it would take time to re-do the mission, partly because I am interested in how it scales beyond the wave I completed, and partly because I'd like to know the algorithm behind it because I'm a nerd and I like algorithms. I am asking here because I'm specifically interested in a hypothetical formula or plot that can be easily used for predictive calculations and does not require me to play through the game every time I want to know what a specific wave would yield level-wise. I understand that I may not have emphasized that enough in the original post, so I hope this helps clarify the fact that if I could satisfy what I'm seeking here by doing the very obvious (but also tedious, inconvenient, and time-constrained) thing, I would have already done so.

Hope that clears things up!

4 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Not 100%, but if i had to guess i'd say its exactly the same as normal missions, just your stating at that higher level.

Thanks! By normal missions I take it you mean vanilla (base) star chart disruptions? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Archived