Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good weapons to use at MR7

StickStraw2089

Question

I'm been really struggling with Arbis and Sorties and other endgame content. I'm still using the Hek and although it does do damage I feel like I could get better weapons now. Is building up my Hek even further worth it? And what primary/secondary weapons would you guys recommend me to get (I'm happy with my Broken War as melee, it can handle high lvl enemies). Any help is really appreciated.

4 answers to this question

Hi, for your mastery MR7 I recommend:

Tigris (MR7) - two barrel shotgun, press button to fire first, release to fire second barrel

Rubico (MR6) - sniper rifle, aim for head, try to use zooming for dmg combos

Both of those weapons are harder to handle, but it's worth the damage. When you gain MRs, get their Prime counterparts.

... and don't forget your waframe abilities! You can use Rhino-Roar to get +dmg, or you can strip armour etc.

hace 13 horas, StickStraw2089 dijo:

I'm been really struggling with Arbis and Sorties and other endgame content. I'm still using the Hek and although it does do damage I feel like I could get better weapons now. Is building up my Hek even further worth it? And what primary/secondary weapons would you guys recommend me to get (I'm happy with my Broken War as melee, it can handle high lvl enemies). Any help is really appreciated.

I’m RM 30 and for me and believe for many Broken war is one of the best melee u can have if u are long RM trust me u can use just broken war till u get better weapons anyway in ur clan u have many primary or secundary also good if u play Xbox I’m ErshLabel send me friend request and I’ll give u a hand

Archived