Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo: Market Console to buy decoration

MollAgdeduba

Hi, if i'm correct my dojo has arrived at second position in the "Winter dojo contest" , and looking to the reward, other than prestige and a little ammount of resources, inside the Clan vault there should be a huge ammount of platinum.

Now i'm a little perplexed... how i'm supposed to use all those platinum? Boring people now will say: rush decoration, rush construction, and rush everything. But i don't like this. The idea of use al those ammount of platinum just for rush thing look so useless for me. Since now i've builted and decorated my dojo for years, and wait for things to be builded has never been a problem.

So, the question remain... how i'm supposed to use all those platinum?

Here my idea: add to the clan a new interactive decoration that look like a console. Press X on the console and it open a window where you could buy things (like the market console on your orbiter). From this console you could use the platinum in the dojo vault or the one in your account to directly buy Forma and decoration for the clan vault

5 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

Wow... your arguments are so detailed.

If you don't know, you can actually buy decoration from market and donate them to the dojo. The interesting thing is that with this console you can use the platinum in the dojo for the dojo.

Except you don't understand how toxic some players can be, plus who in the clan would have the permissions to spend this plat? You didn't think your idea through enough.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Except you don't understand how toxic some players can be, plus who in the clan would have the permissions to spend this plat? You didn't think your idea through enough.

The use of plat could work like every other resources in the clan vault. If you ask this kind of question probably you don' have ever managed a dojo cause you should know how this already work.

The clan warlord could access a panel where he can manage the various rank inside the dojo, and set the player inside the dojo to the rank he prefer.

For each rank you are allowed to chose the option of "what he can do" and, other than a lot of other things, you can give the permission of use the resources in the clan vault.

So, as you can see is really easy to choose who can and who can't spent those platinum. Only people with rank allowed to do that, could use those platinum. 

12 hours ago, MollAgdeduba said:

The use of plat could work like every other resources in the clan vault. If you ask this kind of question probably you don' have ever managed a dojo cause you should know how this already work.

The clan warlord could access a panel where he can manage the various rank inside the dojo, and set the player inside the dojo to the rank he prefer.

For each rank you are allowed to chose the option of "what he can do" and, other than a lot of other things, you can give the permission of use the resources in the clan vault.

So, as you can see is really easy to choose who can and who can't spent those platinum. Only people with rank allowed to do that, could use those platinum. 

This idea is still stupid though, cause you know someone with those permissions can and sometimes will screw with a clan if they get pissed at them. Your idea just adds more toxic fuel to the fire. How can you not see that? And also, what happens if the warlord never sets those permissions for others or isn't even active in the clan? What will happen then?

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

This idea is still stupid though, cause you know someone with those permissions can and sometimes will screw with a clan if they get pissed at them. Your idea just adds more toxic fuel to the fire. How can you not see that? And also, what happens if the warlord never sets those permissions for others or isn't even active in the clan? What will happen then?

To me it's pretty simple if the Founding Warlord has trust issues about their subordinates: Keep the Founding Warlord as the sole platinum manager of the clan. There, no one can screw up the clan then.

This is the same logic as with all other roles in the clan. From chat moderation to resource management and architectural privileges.

14 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I proved that you are wrong, that you don't know what you are talking about, i'm explaining why this work in the way i say and not in the one you say, but you keep insist telling this idea is stupid and lead to toxicity. From what you are telling in your words, you probably don't know absolutely nothing about clan management, but you still want to be right. 
Trust me if i say that i see a lot of stupidity and toxicity, other than a large amount of ignorance in this discussion, and is not in my idea... 

But... just to answer your questions:

-) A people with the right permission could easy completely destroy a dojo, that's why we have the possibility to set permission to certain member and not to other. You need to trust people for give them power.

-)  I don't see absolutely how this could add toxicity (except in forum message)... But i hope you can explain why you think that...

-) If warlord never set permission, simply it work like now. And this again proves how you don't know what you are talking about... Now, if warlord don't give permission to use vault resources, people could not use vault resources, so, what will happen then? Absolutely nothing, cause is something already in the game and not something new. But you don't know this.  

Archived