Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Spice Related Warframe Idea

(XBOX)Just Vibin8297

*Edit: I've gotten a suggestion by someone really smart and I'm decided it should be called "scovili" like how they measure spices in scoviles

So capsaici would be designed around red and touches of green for their default colors with slight touches of black and their 1 would make the enemies next meal be slightly spicy and have it be a AoE LoS ability and it would leave a flaming aura around effected enemies and for enemies that don't eat or have a stomach system it'd kinda just burn their skin for a second or two. Their 2 would kinda make your stomach cramp and their 3 and 4 would make your mouth hot and then your tongue. Their name would be a reference to capsaicin. Their passive is they are immune to spicy food. I think that's really what Warframe needs, a bit of balance to the game is nice you know and their isn't enough originality to Warframes now. Then he'd come with like a companion called spice man who'd spit out like 3 lines voiced by cephalon cy talking about how spice is needed in all foods. Their signature weapon would kinda be like a arm mounted slingshot that shot little needles that did 250 base damage with 100% Crit and a combo counter for the inbuilt Blood rush and it'd have a specific projectile sprite that is a needle with crushed peppers in it. That'd be cool

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)Goku Go Brazy said:

So capsaici would be designed around red and touches of green for their default colors with slight touches of black and their 1 would make the enemies next meal be slightly spicy and have it be a AoE LoS ability and it would leave a flaming aura around effected enemies and for enemies that don't eat or have a stomach system it'd kinda just burn their skin for a second or two. Their 2 would kinda make your stomach cramp and their 3 and 4 would make your mouth hot and then your tongue. Their name would be a reference to capsaicin. Their passive is they are immune to spicy food. I think that's really what Warframe needs, a bit of balance to the game is nice you know and their isn't enough originality to Warframes now. Then he'd come with like a companion called spice man who'd spit out like 3 lines voiced by cephalon cy talking about how spice is needed in all foods. Their signature weapon would kinda be like a arm mounted slingshot that shot little needles that did 250 base damage with 100% Crit and a combo counter for the inbuilt Blood rush and it'd have a specific projectile sprite that is a needle with crushed peppers in it. That'd be cool

You are funny.

Archived