Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Vet after 2 years... none of my abilities work... What am I missing?

Chaos.Blades

Question

None of my warframe abilities work. That includes 1-4 and 5. The icons light up when the button is pressed but the ability does not kick off. This happens with all warframes. They are rank 30. Full energy. Keybinding all look good. Happens in mission and simulacrum. Like I said icon lights up with top number row, Number pad, and Controller but the ability does not go off. Last night I was playing Mesa and 3 stopped working mid mission on my mouse and I had to use the top number row and now I log in today and nothing works. Is this some kind of weird bug or am I missing something? Verified game and optimized. Using dx11 and classic renderer.

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Chaos.Blades said:

That's it. How it got disabled, I do not know. What purpose such a toggle has is beyond me.

technically Warframe has always had a Controller scheme for Abilities, and that setting is what makes the usual PC style use function.
but the baseline way Abilities function is technically an Ability is selected and then the Cast Ability function is pressed separately. 

Archived