Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer arm cannon ideas

(XBOX)Noah22700

This is my first ever thread, I want to show some love to the grineer and arm cannons. For this we can build on ideas for a possible arm cannon.

My idea would be a gattling gun. First the barrel, it would be a rotating 6 barrel with armor covering a little of the barrels, and a cylindrical medium sized ammo container that ejects from the side when empty. Second, 3 micro-missle pods attached to the armor, could be secondary firing like the bubonico or switchable like the zarr. Finally the shoulder, I'm thinking this weapon would have a sort of heating system. As you fire the primary it heats up the bullets dealing heat damage. For knowing how much heat there is I'm thinking about a small bar under the reticle that fills up.

For how the weapon looks I'm thinking of it being sleak at the barrels, some bulk for the missles and shoulder. A curvy pattern like with most grineer armor, and 3 exhaust pipes on the shoulder that spit fire when the barrel is heating up.

Primary Stats:

High impact and puncture, low slash and the heat dmg would ramp up with the heating system

Thinking good crit and low status

Large ammo capacity 

High fire rate

2.5-3 second reload

Low accuracy 

Alarming

Trigger: Auto

Moderate dmg Falloff

Secondary stats:

Blast dmg

Good status and low crit

Low fire rate

Fires in a 3 shot burst with a bit of a delay

2.5-3 second reload

Medium accuracy

Alarming

Trigger: Semi-auto

Radial dmg falloff

That's about it, if you have any ideas please comment, maybe we can get DE to notice this.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Noah22700 said:

How do a post an image from my phone?  (I did a basic sketch of the weapon)

Upload on imgur 

Go to the uploaded image

Press your finger on the image until the menu appears

Open image in a new tab 

Copy the address of the new page 

Paste here 

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Noah22700 said:

Second, 3 micro-missle pods attached to the armor,

Please consider the idea that missiles rather than explode in a common way, explode dispersing a toxic substance, similar to that fired by Nox weapons, which will slow down and damage enemies over time (toxin / gas damage and corrosive maybe, slowdown equal to 35%, and the goo will last for about 8 seconds, or this could be an augument). Comuqnue great idea, congratulations.

4 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Please consider the idea that missiles rather than explode in a common way, explode dispersing a toxic substance, similar to that fired by Nox weapons, which will slow down and damage enemies over time (toxin / gas damage and corrosive maybe, slowdown equal to 35%, and the goo will last for about 8 seconds, or this could be an augument). Comuqnue great idea, congratulations.

Alright, I'll consider this, though it might be in the form of an augment as you said.

• 1 month later...

Archived