Dante Unbound: Known Issues Ɨ
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Level 2000+ enemies in Mastery Rank test [Fix Pedning]

DeathApril35
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hi Tenno! We have a fix for this issue in the next Hotfix!

Hi,

Just logged in today after the railjack update and went to practice MR10. The enemies spawning seem broken. One is lvl 1 the others range from 1000-9000 and are impossible to kill. This seems like a bug in the enemy level scaling or something.

Not sure if it a bug from the latest patch or a long-standing one, but couldn't find any info on this.

Cheers

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Hi! I've been trying to complete mastery level 10, but for some reason enemy level ranges from 1 to 8k. Is it normal, or just nobody tested it? And after you died 3 times, mission should fail, but it doesn'tĀ fail. it just keeps you died until you abort itĀ yourself.Ā Thx

Ā 

Hello. I was doing today rank 10 test, and I find out that it's really hard to do. The level of enemies is changing every time, its most time lvl 1000+. And after you die, the level cannot be reset.
I don't think it should be like this. They should be lvl 1, if I'm right. It was discovered today, after the railjack update.
Here is a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m1XJDC4_5w
Here is a picture.
unknown.png

Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you for help.

I attempted Mastery test for rank 14 after receiving the update.

The spawned enemies, the targets I need to eliminate, were showing levels over 5700.

Naturally, my weapons were not even scratching them and I was quickly killed.

Also, after I was killed, I was knocked off a platform and fell into a gray void that was not allowing me to respawn on the start platform. I still had one more attempt, so it wasn't because that was my last attempt.

• TYPE: game.
  • DESCRIPTION: ridiculously strong enemies in mastery rank 10 test.
  • VISUAL: I don't know how to upload screenshot here.
  • REPRODUCTION: every time i open the practice test.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: not level 4000+ enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: level 4000+ enemies.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always. Occasionally a level 1 does spawn.

Ā 

Ā 

My mastery rank 10 test is bugged. The enemies only receive nominal damage from my level 30 Braton Prime with decent mods about 90% of time time, with the occasional enemy instantly dying. I've looked on other posts and this seems related to enemies spawning in the test at impossibly high levels.

I also experience going from full shields and health to instant death during this test, which could be related to radically high leveled enemies hitting me and causing lethal damage if it's not a separate bug.

Additionally, when I've died in the mastery rank 10 test or in practice for it, my death does not trigger a restart for another attempt or that I failed the test. It's similar to the infinitely falling ragdoll screen but without the wf body ragdolling. I don't know if this is a related bug but I have only experienced this in the mastery rank 10 test.

1.Ā  The 1 hit kill thing apparently didn't work since it took me several hits to down 1 target.

2. After killing the last target in area 1 of the test nothing happened. No zoom out, no new area unlock. I was just stuck in area one with an invisible shield barring the way to area 2. I tried jumping off the edge but it just brought me back to the area.Ā 

Ā 

I had to abort the mission since there was nothing else I could do. Now I have to wait 24 hours to try again. I wouldn't complain if I lost on my own merits but to fail because of a bug? Such a waste of time and Argon crystals.Ā 

MR 8 here, Level 1500 enemies for the Mastery Rank up 9. They're killable, but I'm not "Detected", and upon killing all the enemies, the game just ceases to proceed to the next section of the Mastery Rank up. Also, PLEASE reset the timers, I don't want to wait for an entire day just because of a bug.Ā 

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

This is a dream come true for so many players! :crylaugh: Where are they?

Hey @-CdG-Zilchy sorry to bug you. Is this any fun?

Oooh I just woke up, Yeh I'll be trying it out, it means I can go and test out how weapons go for endgame without waiting 3 hours in Endurance to reach that levelĀ šŸ¤©

I think they should leave this bug in the simulacrum however, we'd love that. Maybe not for MR testsĀ šŸ¤£

Archived