Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the new update... anyone got advice?.

Tenno76856

I had most of the intrinsic's up and decent armor and health on the old railjack. Been knocked back down to zero with the new update (even though i can reassign all my intrinsics). 

Anyone got a quick summary of getting the old rj back up and running close to the old level? Sure squishy and sluggish again. Far out.... have to work out which mods what...Plating only on corpus nodes?

So far, it seems that you can only get plating from Corpus RJ missions and new weapons from Grineer RJ missions. At least this is what my veteran friend told me. The missions are 100% doable alone without good plating but it is going to be nice to have as it does give you more breathing room. As long as you have set up good mods for your turrets and you are at least decent at piloting nothing is an issue.

Honestly I just jumped straight into Veil, landing me a hefty plating that brought me over my original values.

If you go solo, get command to 8 to get a lich on defense. at that point you can pretty much run the other two crew with what you need. like with 2 on repair I could just leave my ship in the middle of the swarm breaches got fixed before they got critical. With the basic plating.

If you are in a clan you could check the sigma gear console. The MK3 is not amazing, but its cheap to build and could help a lot if you really need some added padding.

Archived