Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Call RJ Crew Member Weapons not using Riven mods in mod config

Rioma

So I have unlocked r9 command skill to call a RJ crew member to my normal missions with my selected weapon from my arsenal. And I noticed that they're not using Riven mods that are in their weapons mod config. ( I have not tested this in RJ missions only normal missions ).

How I discovered this bug: I have a kuva kohm riven that has a riven mod with electricity dmg. The mod config I had given to my RJ crew member was a Corrosive + Fire build. But I noticed it when he was shooting it was causing Gas procs. I was very confused and went to the dry dock to check that he was on Corrosive + Fire which he was. Then I put it on a Magnetic + Tox build using my +elec riven again to make the magnetic combo. And my RJ crew member was shooting viral procs! ( Cold + Elec = Mag + Tox ) ->>( Mag - Elec = Cold + Tox = Viral ) !!

I then confirmed the bug again with my Telos boltor which has a + Fire Riven. I gave it to my RJ crew member with a Gas config ( Fire + Toxin ). I took him into mission and he was causing Toxin procs!

I did my testing on Mars - War against Lt Lich krill because you can clearly see what procs are being put onto him and how many.

Would be great for DE to fix or say that this is intended.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. Corrosive turns to gas with a pyrana riven on, and my riven doesn't even do elemental damage.

Edit: It looks like this may be a simulacrum only bug.

Edit: Nevermind about ^ that. When the riven contains an element, my elements become mixed up anywhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wish they would just fix this already. Spent a lot of time leveling the intrinsic only to be let down by the end result. Talk about a real bummer.

Edit: Seems like Rivens do work outside of sim. However, the elements of any sort (includes normal elements like slash) even if negative are ignored. I found out this can be fixed in Sim if a Riven gets reapplied while the on call crew is active. So all DE should need to do to fix this is simply force a reapplying of the riven stats after activating the on call.

Archived