Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack mission exit

Cyanil

The voting on the mission should just be decline and go to drydock (or your last relay for you PoorTenno without dojos).

I would have thought that exiting the RJ after the mission ends would put you on an Archwing to your Landing Craft or Orbiter so you can leave the RJ mission (and the host), much like Survival or Excavation.

1 hour ago, mdoucet said:

How are you supposed to exit a Railjack mission? Aborting shows "Mission Failed" for me.

The clean way, as Zeddy said, is to go to the dry docks.

That being said, if the team goes on, the other way is to abort, but only once the next level has fully loaded. Because the game saves the state at the end of each level, you'll keep everything from the previous run. However, you'll still get a mission failed.

To me, that's an extremely sloppy method. While reworking Railjack, it would've been nice for them to actually consider how the missions are run. Maybe make an area or room in the back of the ship that marks you for solo exit, like survival. Or a voting option. Something. Because as it stands, it's very clumsy.

16 minutes ago, Cyanil said:

The clean way, as Zeddy said, is to go to the dry docks.

That being said, if the team goes on, the other way is to abort, but only once the next level has fully loaded. Because the game saves the state at the end of each level, you'll keep everything from the previous run. However, you'll still get a mission failed.

To me, that's an extremely sloppy method. While reworking Railjack, it would've been nice for them to actually consider how the missions are run. Maybe make an area or room in the back of the ship that marks you for solo exit, like survival. Or a voting option. Something. Because as it stands, it's very clumsy.

Or, I don't know, simply an "Exit Railjack" option in the menu instead of "Abort Mission"? I like both of your suggestions (voting or an exit room) but simply making existing dialogues accurate should really be step one.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Cyanil:

Could we please get an elegant way to exit Railjack? An option to go back to our orbiter, and not on to the next mission with the people staying would be nice, instead of having to abort.

Yes. there are also a lot of bugs at the moment. and missions also have to be continually canceled.

and this wreakage thing is boring as hell. i always have too many items and don't want to watch all the trash in dojo every time. why is this strange console in the orbiter? all options have to be entered here!

On 2021-03-24 at 10:23 AM, mdoucet said:

Or, I don't know, simply an "Exit Railjack" option in the menu instead of "Abort Mission"? I like both of your suggestions (voting or an exit room) but simply making existing dialogues accurate should really be step one.

Yeah, that would definitely be the easiest and simplest. And it should really just exit, not give you a failed mission. Although at this point does the fail counter mean anything?

Archived