Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Blueprint Shouldn't Be Sellable

(PSN)DeZaruu

Thread title says it all really. It's sellable, but given you're unable to acquire it by any means in-game, it clearly shouldn't be.

I sold it by accident last year (luckily support could help when I realised I still need to use it for the node), and honestly thought it'd have been marked Unsellable by now

That got changed/fixed with the latest mainline update on PC:

Am 19.3.2021 um 16:18 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Removed the ability to sell the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Blueprint from the Patient Zero Quest.

• This prevents players from potentially locking themselves out from getting Mesa components

Thus you can expect the change coming to console within the next mainline update, too.

• 2 months later...

I realise this is a bit off-topic, but it has to be said:

Why do Mutalist Alad V Assassinate keys even still exist? DE already got rid of Orokin Derelict keys when moving to Deimos. Why are those still a thing? It's not like they're doing anything to drive traffic through Invasions.

On 2021-06-13 at 10:30 AM, Steel_Rook said:

I realise this is a bit off-topic, but it has to be said:

Why do Mutalist Alad V Assassinate keys even still exist? DE already got rid of Orokin Derelict keys when moving to Deimos. Why are those still a thing? It's not like they're doing anything to drive traffic through Invasions.

Same could be said for ambulas nav beacons and Kela judgement points. Pointless item grind for bosses.

Archived