Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can I let Warframe through Express VPN?

Ashslayer

Question

I've gone to the settings of my VPN and told it not to be used for Warframe.exe but it doesn't seem to listen. When I launch Warframe it automatically says I lost connection to the host and after pressing OK it gets stuck in an infinite loading screen without ever letting me login.

I gotta turn the VPN off and relaunch the game to fix this.

Is there a different file or more files I need to tell it to ignore?

5 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Ashslayer said:

I've gone to the settings of my VPN and told it not to be used for Warframe.exe but it doesn't seem to listen. When I launch Warframe it automatically says I lost connection to the host and after pressing OK it gets stuck in an infinite loading screen without ever letting me login.

I gotta turn the VPN off and relaunch the game to fix this.

Is there a different file or more files I need to tell it to ignore?

I cannot say for sure if listing the executables with your VPN software will work, but as far as I can tell, the executables shipped with Warframe are:

Tools\Launcher.exe
Tools\RemoteCrashSender.exe
Warframe.x64.exe

Good luck!

1 hour ago, MqToasty said:

I cannot say for sure if listing the executables with your VPN software will work, but as far as I can tell, the executables shipped with Warframe are:

Tools\Launcher.exe
Tools\RemoteCrashSender.exe
Warframe.x64.exe

Good luck!

I tried this and it didn't work sadly. Thanks for trying.

i think your issue might be different.

i think you should check your internet modem settings and be sure that upnp is enabled.

* actually that might not be the issue. but still it can't hurt to check. warframe does say that upnp should be enabled. this isn't just me giving a random piece of advice warframe said that that's a setting they want you to enable. https://www.warframe.com/turnonupnp

Archived