Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request to add Extraction waypoint towards the end of Isolation Vault Arcana bounty

Lee_Gendary

Recently, I tried solo the Arcana Isolation Vault bounty tier 3 by choosing it straight from Mother in the Necralisk. After completing the bounty, I realized that there is no way point to extraction. So I had to find my way around the whole map down there for a few minutes until I can find extraction. It would be better for the Arcana Isolation Vault bounty to have extraction waypoint shown up after it's finished like the normal Isolation Vault  bounty.

definitely second this.  While I learned through memorization where they're located during the first part of the isolation vaults, if you do the arcana isolation vaults (the second part of the iso-vault missions), the extraction waypoints never show up.  

However, I'm beginning to think that this might be a bug and not something intended because we have extraction waypoint markers for everything in all missions.  

vor 34 Minuten schrieb MBaldelli:

definitely second this.  While I learned through memorization where they're located during the first part of the isolation vaults, if you do the arcana isolation vaults (the second part of the iso-vault missions), the extraction waypoints never show up.  

However, I'm beginning to think that this might be a bug and not something intended because we have extraction waypoint markers for everything in all missions.  

it's also a bug. every now and then it will display correctly.
besides, deimos is so bugged that i just bought the sniper parts. I don't do it to myself.

Archived