Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Integrate mandatory starchart missions into Railjack missions

tonytonyslasher

To clarify, what I mean by mandatory missions is: relic cracking, alerts, sorties and kuva missions. I understand there may be difficulties implementing some of these into railjack, but even having 1 or 2 of these kinds of missions (like alerts and relics), appear for railjack content, would give players an incentive to play railjack every once in a while (even after they've maxed out all of it's components), without ever being/feeling forced to play it. 
I've seen a lot of players complaining that there's no need to play railjack after a certain point. Well, this is the solution that I came up with. Thoughts?

They're introducing something called "void storms" with Tenpestarii. The way they phrased it made it sound like a good thing, but they also made the Ash grind nerf sound good.

At this point I have to assume they're removing regular fissures and void storms will be regular fissures but you can only open them in the ground portion of corpus railjack.

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

So basically you want Rail Jack Fissures Right ?

Yes.

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Seems like thats what they might be doing in the Tempestarri Update....

I hope so.

4 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

At this point I have to assume they're removing regular fissures and void storms will be regular fissures but you can only open them in the ground portion of corpus railjack.

As long as there's content that'll keep me coming back to railjack occasionally, I'll be happy.

Archived