Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

loid got killed in 3 sec, deimos vault

UNO168

On 2021-04-02 at 5:34 AM, (PSN)Deeceem said:

Kill or cc the infested that attack him. You can also heal Loid. You're welcome.

Generally this solves things, but I've had ranged infested drop a puddle which Loid then moved directly onto & stopped to channel while standing in.

There was just no coming back from on a non-spam heal frame (e.g. if you're using a CC frame, which is what you'd normally want). I suspect Trinity could've handled it, but she's not a frame I'd use to deal with any other situation in that mission.

Loid's survivability could definitely do with an improvement, even if it's just by stopping his AI from being flat out suicidal.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb blupache:

Generally this solves things, but I've had ranged infested drop a puddle which Loid then moved directly onto & stopped to channel while standing in.

There was just no coming back from on a non-spam heal frame (e.g. if you're using a CC frame, which is what you'd normally want). I suspect Trinity could've handled it, but she's not a frame I'd use to deal with any other situation in that mission.

Loid's survivability could definitely do with an improvement, even if it's just by stopping his AI from being flat out suicidal.

I'm pretty sure you can deal damage and remove those yellow-ish(?) puddles by damaging them. Is this actually an issue on PC maybe? Did they change anything in an update that console didn't receive yet? OP mentions also T1 vaults, so there are the lowest/weakest infested possible for vault runs. I can't relate at all to that being an issue and I ran all tiers of vaults solo until kingdom come - I got everything from Deimos except some of grannies small rotating oddities. I'm not trying to flex some pixels, it's just to showcase that I played vault runs A LOT and I can't recall what is being talked about being anything like it. I used Revenant and a Kuva Ogris pretty much exlusively.

Archived