Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jevokk the Cowardly Lich

Xemgoa

I think there is a bug with my Lich, currently, where if you manage to shank it with the right Parazon "Requiem" mod, it goes through leveling and escaping phases anyway (even when at level 5) - and it prevents me from moving forward with dealing with my Lich.

That - or I had a streak of horrendous luck right now.

Is it possible for Kuva Liches with the Coward quirk to have a nerf, where each time they successfully escape, the chance of them escaping the next time lowers each time? 

Would be nice given that I have all her Requirms known - but no, she decides to leave on stab.

Yes'em.

I get the "white" prompt for the requiem, but the Lich beats her chest, goes through the level-up animations and effects - and yeets outta there.

3 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

are you placing them in the correct order?

(Strange, now that I look at it, it's white -- but has a slash through it. It should be 'red'. What?)

1 minute ago, Xemgoa said:

Yes'em.

I get the "white" prompt for the requiem, but the Lich beats her chest, goes through the level-up animations and effects - and yeets outta there.

bug it is, may I suggest trying other requiem mods combination for now, or contact support

6 minutes ago, -VV-william said:

are you placing them in the correct order?

There is an old report on reddit about the coward quirk being a massive pain to deal with, but sadly the screenshots the user provides don't back up their claims of having to fight their lich 50+ times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dsjj61/the_kuva_lich_quirk_coward_is_the_worst_in_the/

3 minutes ago, Xemgoa said:

(Strange, now that I look at it, it's white -- but has a slash through it. It should be 'red'. What?)

Post a screenshot of your lich screen, the colors change depending on how you customized your UI, so that doesn't tell us much.

Strike-through = Wrong, try something else

2 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

There is an old report on reddit about the coward quirk being a massive pain to deal with, but sadly the screenshots the user provides don't back up their claims of having to fight their lich 50+ times.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dsjj61/the_kuva_lich_quirk_coward_is_the_worst_in_the/

Post a screenshot of your lich screen, the colors change depending on how you customized your UI, so that doesn't tell us much.

Strike-through = Wrong, try something else

So I learned that I 'did' use one Requiem mod wrong - but somehow, it doesn't go Red and do a strike-through to show it was wrong.

did mess with my UI color elements when I re-discovered I could customize those elements, but I don't know why it wouldn't use red for when I fail a stab...

unknown.png

You don't just have to have the right requiem mods, but they also have to be in the right order for them to work.

As you can see with Vome, which isn't even part of the "kill code" the one you had in the first position is wrong, try the order you have currently equipped, and if that is wrong again, try to place Xata in the first slot.

1 minute ago, 16Bitman said:

You don't just have to have the right requiem mods, but they also have to be in the right order for them to work.

As you can see with Vome, which isn't even part of the "kill code" the one you had in the first position is wrong, try the order you have currently equipped, and if that is wrong again, try to place Xata in the first slot.

Thank you. I will do that, I've been at the game for 4-6 years now, and done this plenty of times - I don't know what setting I changed to warrant this, or what DE did to warrant the change...

... Or some visual bug.

3 minutes ago, Xemgoa said:

Thank you. I will do that, I've been at the game for 4-6 years now, and done this plenty of times - I don't know what setting I changed to warrant this, or what DE did to warrant the change...

... Or some visual bug.

Did you recently change your UI to the new Zephyr deluxe one?

That might explain the recent change.

In the Fortuna UI, the right choices are displayed in blue and the wrong ones, as you'd expect it, in red with a strike through, I've seen some confusion related to this near the lich releasse with other UIs, but I don't have any screenshots of them saved.

WR16Zuy.png

Just now, 16Bitman said:

Did you recently change your UI to the new Zephyr deluxe one?

That might explain the recent change.

In the Fortuna UI, the right choices are displayed in blue and the wrong ones, as you'd expect it, in red with a strike through, I've seen some confusion related to this near the lich releasse with other UIs, but I don't have any screenshots of them saved.

WR16Zuy.png

Cripes! Yeah, the new "Harrier" UI theme is what did it.

I managed to Convert my new lich, and the positive responses were 'gold', while the negatives were white.

That solved it.

Alright, that was less confusing now that I know what happened.

Thank you fort your assistance!!

Archived