Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I boot Crewmembers?

General_Durandal

Question

5 answers to this question

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Railjack/Crew#How_To_Hire

"Players start with 3 crew member slots and additional slots can be purchased with Platinum up to a maximum of 33 crew member slots. Alternatively, players can end their contracts with their crew to free up slots, which will prompt the player to type RELEASE to confirm."

There should be a contracts button in the bottom right of the crew page which will allow you to view your contracts and end them.

7 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

There is a Red Veil guy with 4 Combat, 4 Endurance, 1 Repair, and 1 Gunner.

I want heem.

You mean how to hire them?
Well after you buy them from ticker you can equip them from RJ console in ur dry dock

Then if u have i think 9th rank in command intrinsic you gain option to pick 1 crew member to be "on call" which adds new gear item in your gear wheel which lets you summon them in any none RJ mission like a specter

Just now, ZeroX4 said:

You mean how to hire them?
Well after you buy them from ticker you can equip them from plexus left from ur navigation on ur orbiter or from RJ console in ur dry dock

Then if u have i think 9th rank in command intrinsic you gain option to pick 1 crew member to be "on call" which adds new gear item in your gear wheel which lets you summon them in any none RJ mission like a specter

No, how to boot them, aka fire them.
I am full of squadmates.

7 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

No, how to boot them, aka fire them.
I am full of squadmates.

Well i was wrong anyway you cant access that menu from plexus

In dry dock you go to that console that let you arm your RJ and choose crew tab
Then on bottom right you click contracts
On left you select crew member you want to boot as you say and on lower right u click end contract
I think u cant fire currently equipped crew members never tested but would make sense so 1st uneqipe them

https://i.imgur.com/ZTJzY0E.png

ZTJzY0E.png

Archived