Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penalty for Abandoning

ShadowStarx1

On 2021-04-11 at 3:38 AM, ShadowStarx1 said:

Players, particularly  Hosts should be penalized for leaving missions.

In particular for leaving SO or ESO after only one or two Rounds, those who cut out on Field Bounties, or any idsiots who leave mid-mission other then D/c

penatly should include, but not be limited to:

preventing them from re-queuing ANY mission for at least 5-15 minutes

Affinity, Credits

increased penalties for those who keep doing this.

Sounds like you got penalized for playing with randoms. 

It's honestly a you kind of problem, just recruit people from recruit chat if you don't want randoms joining you or leaving mid eso/so. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

LOL, I had already made that point.  It's obvious you're just arguing to argue, so good luck to you.

If I was arguing just to argue then I would have argued with that person about it aswell. And I'm not really arguing per se, as to perhaps your meaning, more debating. Bit too sensitive to pick up on a point I may have missed from you or forgot to comment on...

Also a no from me dog.  there's already a penalty in not getting the rewards if you glitch out. I recently had two ESO runs where my XBOX shutdown mid run not only did I loose the rewards.  I lost the nightwave progress forcing me to do it again. Around the forth time trying to do the challenge I decided I was done at two waves (sorry not sorry). I don't think I was the host but if I was it is what it is.  I get host migrated often on ESO/SO.  It happens and if I am killing things already it doesn't bother me. 

Game needs the opposite kind of situation where things you pick up get saved even if you have to abort. Maybe the progress is lost but if I pick up something and bounce it gets saved. (sure that could lead to abuse but then that's when a timer for match making would be warranted.)

Archived