Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wat.

alphex

It makes me sad, I was just going to repliy to his thread too

"I must address the logic flaw in this for I don't really care for this event and what goes with it.

Just because DE locks this thread does not, NOT, REPEAT AFTER ME, NOT mean that you are right. There are many reasons why people might lock a thread, and the main ones I see here are A) what you said is true and therefore DE locks this/bans you/whatever, or B) this thread will be flamed, cause mass "trolling", general taking up of space and just. plain. annoying. comments. that come with threads like this. 

Did DE lie? If they did shame on them, and shame on myself for giving them money. Money that should be used to make this game better and not spent on lies such as this. If they didn't, then the way they handled this was not the best way, but still an attempt. When you think about it, this is the first time something like this has happened to them, so panic ensued. However, In my opinion, they should have reset the nodes as if nothing had happened. 

That is all I have to say about this and in this thread"

Slashed for those who don't want to read it. Now DE, I don't know how to feel about you at the moment...I truly don't. I guess you could say that your reputation is in the balance...again,,,

Don't acknowledge him, maybe he'll go away.

Hes gone happy birthday.

#TooConfused

I really don't understand, but is DE trying to pull a fast one on us?

I have no idea at first I though he was just deleting his thread and re posting them so he could make up some BS story.

I don't think for long though.

He was banned already so yep.

All I know is that whenever someone does a "The Hack Was an Inside Job" thread, I post:

tin-foil-hat-e1303319730252.jpg

I feel DE will ban me or acknowledging UlIlIlIlIlIlIlIla.......... HALP

"I must address the logic flaw in this for I don't really care for this event and what goes with it.

Just because DE locks this thread does not, NOT, REPEAT AFTER ME, NOT mean that you are right. There are many reasons why people might lock a thread, and the main ones I see here are A) what you said is true and therefore DE locks this/bans you/whatever, or B) this thread will be flamed, cause mass "trolling", general taking up of space and just. plain. annoying. comments. that come with threads like this. 

Did DE lie? If they did shame on them, and shame on myself for giving them money. Money that should be used to make this game better and not spent on lies such as this. If they didn't, then the way they handled this was not the best way, but still an attempt. When you think about it, this is the first time something like this has happened to them, so panic ensued. However, In my opinion, they should have reset the nodes as if nothing had happened. 

Slashed for those who don't want to read it. Now DE, I don't know how to feel about you at the moment...I truly don't. I guess you could say that your reputation is in the balance...again,,,

I'm just happy he shut his trap up.

I just imagined the girl from "Carrie" saying

"they're gonna laugh at you!"

lol

Omaga stop putting your game on private how am I suppose to grief you with Loki and make a bad name for myself if you do that

>:[