Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gian Point replacement?

(PSN)lydon123

Question

I was hoping to find a high level railjack mission like gian point was but I have not found any nodes with no boots on the ground segment other than a low level earth proxima mission.

I much prefer the railjack combat and find it really fun and would like a high level place to test the new weapons out without having to step off the railjack for 50% of the mission.

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

sadly it's no longer the case, try Flexia.

I gave it a go and it only has 1 ground objective so this seems to be the closest thing we have to ship only combat. Appreciate the suggestion and I will use this node to level up my plexus and intrinsics.

I'm just surprised and disappointed they have not added pure railjack missions with objectives built around railjacks. Like space defence or space hijack. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)lydon123 said:

I gave it a go and it only has 1 ground objective so this seems to be the closest thing we have to ship only combat. Appreciate the suggestion and I will use this node to level up my plexus and intrinsics.

I'm just surprised and disappointed they have not added pure railjack missions with objectives built around railjacks. Like space defence or space hijack. 

Yeah I agree completely.

The issue wasn't Gian Point, it was Tether/Void Hole invalidating the mission.

They really should have just made the mission harder to cheese. People really enjoyed the mission because it was 100% space in addition to the grinding you could do there. 

Archived