Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

400 Platinum for a railjack?

(NSW)Dangruff

Are you for reals? That pricing sorta makes sense for something like a necramech which is grind and resource intensive. But Railjacks cost peanuts to build. And it only takes a maximum of 3 days to complete. This seems unreasonably steep.

Also before De Defense Force arrives. I already have a decked out ship since a long time ago.

you could say a reason why it doesn't matter - you could go do the Quest instead which won't take much time. 
it could even be an unreasonable cost so that few people buy it and instead do the Quest, instead of skipping it.

22 minutes ago, (NSW)Dangruff said:

Are you for reals? That pricing sorta makes sense for something like a necramech which is grind and resource intensive. But Railjacks cost peanuts to build. And it only takes a maximum of 3 days to complete. This seems unreasonably steep.

Also before De Defense Force arrives. I already have a decked out ship since a long time ago.

you've kind of stated the solution to your problem right in your post. Build it and don't buy it because the plat price isn't worth it (and any plat price wouldn't be imo)

11 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

you've kind of stated the solution to your problem right in your post. Build it and don't buy it because the plat price isn't worth it (and any plat price wouldn't be imo)

They could have gone for a reasonable pricing is what im arguing for. I'm all for plat alternatives as long as its within reason.

14 hours ago, (NSW)Dangruff said:

have u noticed that most warframes cost more then 300p? why would 400 be overpriced for a railjack?

Archived