Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would like to see if possible

(PSN)TDH_WUKONG

Crubbak Dagger Skin 1.3 one of many probable skins i missed out on buying it because i was away from the game at the time. wondering if there is a recycle system in place to get a chance to get it if their isn't it would have advantages for the developers to make a little more, and for people whom weren't on when they were sold would at least get a second chance, re show case skins once a year or two seems reasonable and i am talking about workshop created, accepted, and sold skins.

The Crubbak Dagger skin is a PC exclusive tennogen, it's never been available on consoles so you haven't missed out on it.

This could change in the future if it does ever get ported to consoles, but even then it will be a permanent addition and not a timed exclusive.

1 hour ago, rapt0rman said:

The Crubbak Dagger skin is a PC exclusive tennogen, it's never been available on consoles so you haven't missed out on it.

This could change in the future if it does ever get ported to consoles, but even then it will be a permanent addition and not a timed exclusive.

I'm fairly positive that would require DE to have the artists/creators consent to do so first.

So there's just some stuff that won't ever make it in. As I've personally been waiting years for some to be added and they haven't been.

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

I'm fairly positive that would require DE to have the artists/creators consent to do so first.

So there's just some stuff that won't ever make it in. As I've personally been waiting years for some to be added and they haven't been.

Indeed.

wait what r u serious then i sure hope that the grendel moloch skin. (V2.1), Khora graxx, Technocyst nidus skin v2, kuther machete, dogma 2h nikana, and shiroku v2 balde of the lotus syandana make it on all platforms if not i desperately wish for kuther machete, dogma 2h nikana and gredel moloch skin to make it if they don't i honestly am going to be disappointed i have been eagerly waiting to buy as soon as it comes out it will suck if i don't get the chance!! 

Archived