Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition for PVP

(PSN)AdiosGamer

2 hours ago, Hawkeye2404 said:

Warframe has the friendliest and most supportive community I've ever seen. 90% of the time players don't communicate at all, and almost always when they do communicate they are not toxic. The community is almost never toxic to one another in-game. 

Easily! :)  In the two months since I've returned I can only remember two instances where someone was instantly toxic.  Although compared to other games I've played it really wasn't so bad but it definitely crossed a line -- something that sticks out when 99% of people I've played with are either kinda nice or "really going out of their way to help someone else" nice. I help other people out whenever I can, and this game has the best examples of paying it forward.... that's what makes the rare toxicity stick out even more!

I'm not sure how you guys read into that comment about YouTube, but I meant that however toxicity had manifested itself into drama for views (i.e. most youtoobs), it seems that it was handled really well and I was commending what came across as swift and genuine responses as part of the team. I know the interwebs is definitely not the best way to get information, but I'm trying to watch and read whatever I can to make up for my long hiatus :)

Tying this back to to the topic, I guess the tl;dr version of my view is:

PvP = inherently tryharding, tryharding and losing = possibly becoming emotional, becoming emotional = possibly saying or doing things that we might regret later, doing that bad stuff = mods ask "y u do dis?"

and that I feel Warframe is more about bonding than friction.  But who knows, I'll keep playing and maybe change my mind in a few months :^)

1 hour ago, Ancient_Secret said:

PvP = inherently tryharding, tryharding and losing = possibly becoming emotional, becoming emotional = possibly saying or doing things that we might regret later, doing that bad stuff = mods ask "y u do dis?"

If you replace "PvP" here with "Challenging Team-Based PvE" do you not reach the exact same conclusion?

Archived