Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing email without access to said email

HerWonZiemniak

Question

Hey guys I have this problem. I've been playing this game for 7 years. I've put a lot of time ( and money 😅) into that account and all this time I used some old email from like a decacde ago. I tried to logi into said email but I'm afraid that I lost this password to time. Now I want to change email to my main one for obvious reasons and here I ask You is it possible to do so? I have this account connected to steam but I also got 2nd account (mr 3 or so just to see how game feels these days for newbie 😄) on the same email as steam. Do You guys think support could help me with it ?

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, HerWonZiemniak said:

Hey guys I have this problem. I've been playing this game for 7 years. I've put a lot of time ( and money 😅) into that account and all this time I used some old email from like a decacde ago. I tried to logi into said email but I'm afraid that I lost this password to time. Now I want to change email to my main one for obvious reasons and here I ask You is it possible to do so? I have this account connected to steam but I also got 2nd account (mr 3 or so just to see how game feels these days for newbie 😄) on the same email as steam. Do You guys think support could help me with it ?

contact DE support an provide info to them to make them know its your account.
stuff that you would know.
last time you purchased plat an how much, last time you bought a prime access an what prime access, what was the last item you crafted.
what was the email.

if it goes well they should ask you for what the new email is you wish to change it to

Archived