Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

I quite enjoyed the new game mode and hope that it is implemented in the next update, along with the same EPIC rewards. Little disappointed in not getting a laser revolver though, and I believe that some people take the lore to seriously. (Beyond this point I rant on, you have been warned) I would have LOVED to see what would have happened had the Corpus won. I'm also seriously annoyed that the ONE chance I've seen at getting a Vauban helmet that I was in school. Sometime I hate my life, sometimes its FREAKING EPIC! Warframe for game of the year!

How about YOU  say that it was boring for you IN YOUR OPINON. Actually this was a good event cause it allowed people who could not jump on during the weekend have actual time to play and get some of the awards.

that doesn't determine whether an Event may or may not have been well built. 

that is unrelated. 

having plenty of time for all players to participate is not related to how well built the Event may or may not have been.

on topic:

while this Event certainly didn't go perfectly, it managed okay. 

however, as always, please Digital Extremes. slow down a bit. you rush things out too much, and that's stabbed yourself in the back quite a few times.

we'll all survive if we must wait another day or two. it's not a big deal. i don't expect content pushing like a team of 200 people can do, but based on the precedence Warframe has put up for content quality, i do expect that. 

just slow down a bit.

The Corpus are the ones who sound like us. We have lost our identity together with the lost of memory from cryosleep.

The Corpus helped me regain some of what has been forgotten. They truly have grand plans for us.

what kind of plan...? To me the corpus are a dangerous threat for tennos....

i want the Detron :/ Ugly grineer weapon is ugly. this is so not cool man. i aint bitter just think if we lost we should get the bluprints.

but good job to all the corpus supporters!

The return of the detron has been semi confirmed in the events faq. It may take a while. But it will see the light again later.

FINALLY!

This event was tiresome.

I agree to a certain point. 100 was a bit much, not to mention the battles after that trying to maintain a positive war footing for the Grineer. 50 would have been more reasonable with a greater variety of battles to make it more interesting. The new format of working with/against a faction was exciting. I hope to see more of these in the future with maybe not such a high number of battles as a requirement.

Heh,  I don't care who they say "won the event," the two sides fought themselves into exhaustions and only we Tenno truely emerged victorious. Bankrolled by both sides, we slaughtered them all by the millions. We drained them not only of troops, but also of resources. After all, imagine all the awards that they have passed out to our fair brothers and sisters.

Grineer, Corpus, who cares? There was money to be made, resources to gather, and so we made proffit hand in fist...powered by the blood of our enemies. We even achieved our own goal from the fight, job well done my fellow mercenary Tenno. 

My only regret is not getting to test out my new toys on Alad V, his death is assured anyway for failing to retain Mars. Besides, he never did keep to his offer of paying me double. A pity, he might have held the system if he had.

I personally look foward to the next war, and the next time people step from the balance. As Alad said, "Proffit for All of Us"