Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't get Junction Rewards

ArchProphet

You can only get the rewards from completing a Junction once.  You completed the Junction for the first time on 20th October 2019 and then sold the blueprint on 25 October in a large batch of other blueprints.

Fortunately, Simaris keeps an extensive library of unusual objects that he can replicate for you...

6 hours ago, ArchProphet said:

Hey. I completed Uranus Junction at Saturn before but i never received that chrome neurooptic. So today i tried completeing it again and i didnt receive it again. Is there a bug going on?

The bug is you need to not sell blueprints from your inventory especially ones you havent used yet 🤣 

Youre better off getting Chroma Prime now, since its easier to farm and tradeable

17 minutes ago, (PSN)True_Reclaimer said:

The bug is you need to not sell blueprints from your inventory especially ones you havent used yet 🤣 

Youre better off getting Chroma Prime now, since its easier to farm and tradeable

Yeah, i didnt know i couldnt get it again.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

You can only get the rewards from completing a Junction once.  You completed the Junction for the first time on 20th October 2019 and then sold the blueprint on 25 October in a large batch of other blueprints.

Fortunately, Simaris keeps an extensive library of unusual objects that he can replicate for you...

So i can get a blueprint from Simaris, right?

Archived