Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Event suggestions

(NSW)Kaizer

The rewards have remained the same regardless, I'm not saying get rid of that, keep it so new players can get them when getting enough thermia.

I'm suggesting it be a mission you get from Eudico that provides debt bonds and the occasional relic. Or even give you toroids to help people that have a hard time farming to build up the needed resources. Like 3 toroids of a random kind on occasion. Nothing fancy, I'm just thinking of a random idea off the top of my head as I'm typing. 

Do you have any thoughts on ways they should improve on the Thermia Fracture Event? Please post your suggestions and thoughts on the subject.

On 2021-04-27 at 12:10 AM, (NSW)Kaizer said:

Do you have any thoughts on ways they should improve on the Thermia Fracture Event? Please post your suggestions and thoughts on the subject.

Honestly I'm abit disappointed in your Thread because you're focusing on the rewards and not just how Tedius the event is itself....

Put in Cannisters... Wait 5 Minutes....

Move to next Fracture... Put in Cannisters... Wait 5 Minutes....

How this crap survived all the way into 2021 is ridiculous !!! 😱

I think once the event is Bearable like Ghoul Purge then we can discuss what goodies we should get.... If the event actually catches on then that might not even be necessary since enough people will be doing it for the Vallis Status Rewards to be relevant again.

Archived