Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CHANGE RAILJACK

(PSN)TrueDeMoN100

Hello again,

I am sick of incompetent, the laziness, & the sabotaging that people perform when joining railjack. Since the creation of these void storms I encounter many people and mostly mr30's trying to rush the mission without collecting reactant in these void storms sabotaging the relic opening for other people. I am MR30 myself and I would like to open relics without having to worry about someone blowing up crewships before the reactant spawns I would like to pick someone elses relic reward and not have to resort to playing solo with my crewmates. There needs to be change because railjack is toxic and I would rather avoid it because of the community's behavior when in the mission these are the randoms I am dealt with.

#1 You allow people who just get their archwing to jump into these missions it's annoying to see a mr2-4 just load in try to hop on the cockpit and just do whatever.

#2 We have people who troll and sabotage the mission because they get mad when someone tells them hey were collecting reactant stop blowing up the crewships by doing nothing forcing you to get off the cockpit and as soon as you get off they fly your railjack in between crewships and do nothing so the ship can die and go into catastrophic failure. My ship can handle the crewships but I am sick of having to disconnect because someone else is going out of their way to be a troll.

#3 If someone votes a mission and you vote to decline putting up an X the game should extract you not force you into another mission against your will and then be stuck with this bug which is still not fixed getting stuck into a loading loop because someones connection.

So here is the changes we need!

#1 An Option To Kick People Out of Mission

Railjack missions should be the only missions where the host can kick someone out.

#2 Force Someone Out of Cockpit

If someone is driving my ship I should be able to kick them out of my seat it is my ship not theirs I should not be forced to let another player fly my ship and sabotage me on purpose or because they have no clue what they are doing and whats going on!

#3 Extraction Between Missions

There needs to be an option to extract in between missions during that loading phase the option currently when you do that in between loading screens counts as a mission quit on your statistics. I should not have to ruin my stats by adding another mission quit on my profile because of this.

#4 Tactical Issue Orders Need To Be More Obvious

From my experience in issuing orders to others through the tactical command majority of people are not paying attention to Cephalon Cy talking when an issue should be order there should be some flashy text right in the middle of their screen so they can clearly see an issue being ordered to them. A tactical order that should be in that wheel is Objective & Derelict Exploration. There is no order to tell someone go to the objective and complete it or go to the derelict and hack the terminal at the end.

This isn't the first time I have suggested these options before and it's bad that DE ignores this. This allows people to troll, sabotage, and be lazy when doing these missions. I would rather ignore railjack completely until these changes are implemented because of the randoms I deal with and doing it solo is completely fine with me but I find it wasting more time since if I do void storms I will only have the option of whatever comes out of my relic & I cannot choose someone else's because I am forced to play solo because of the behavior I deal with. Simultaneously collecting the epitaph, nautilus, & carmine penta parts to sell I am hindered unless I play solo. So DE with all due respect please make this happen if not I will just avoid railjack all together & skip other content in the future. I have seen enough since 2014 to see how things play out when something drops new it's always the same results.

34 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#1 You allow people who just get their archwing to jump into these missions it's annoying to see a mr2-4 just load in try to hop on the cockpit and just do whatever.

Wow you're toxic.

35 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#3 If someone votes a mission and you vote to decline putting up an X the game should extract you not force you into another mission against your will and then be stuck with this bug which is still not fixed getting stuck into a loading loop because someones connection.

If you abort, then you keep your rewards. So if you realize that this is about to happen, just abort.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#1 An Option To Kick People Out of Mission

This causes more problems than it fixes. Especially since there's no way to control who becomes the host.

37 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#2 Force Someone Out of Cockpit

No get over yourself. If you want to pilot the entire time, play solo. Otherwise be an adult and ask nicely or just wait your turn. Your MR or the fact that you happen to be the host does not magically mean that you get whatever you want. If the MR 4 player wants to try out piloting, then good for them. They get to learn stuff. If you really want something to happen tho, then talk to them or use your archwing. The MR 4 player has just as much of a right to the pilot's seat as you do.

40 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#3 Extraction Between Missions

Sure this sounds nice. Just adapt the UI from defense missions.

41 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#4 Tactical Issue Orders Need To Be More Obvious

TBH I forget that these exist most of the time. Texting someone in the chat is more intuitive and more likely to get results in my experience.

44 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

This isn't the first time I have suggested these options before and it's bad that DE ignores this.

How dare they!?!

5 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

Wow you're toxic.

If you abort, then you keep your rewards. So if you realize that this is about to happen, just abort.

This causes more problems than it fixes. Especially since there's no way to control who becomes the host.

No get over yourself. If you want to pilot the entire time, play solo. Otherwise be an adult and ask nicely or just wait your turn. Your MR or the fact that you happen to be the host does not magically mean that you get whatever you want. If the MR 4 player wants to try out piloting, then good for them. They get to learn stuff. If you really want something to happen tho, then talk to them or use your archwing. The MR 4 player has just as much of a right to the pilot's seat as you do.

Sure this sounds nice. Just adapt the UI from defense missions.

TBH I forget that these exist most of the time. Texting someone in the chat is more intuitive and more likely to get results in my experience.

How dare they!?!

Not at all to answer your first statement it's simple enough I don't want noobs with me.

#2 The main point is your aborting and ruining your statistics or did you miss that whole point I made out.

#3 It's perfectly sounds like a good option to me it would fix people trolling it wouldn't cause more problems.

#4 it's there for a reason to save time typing I don't need to try something else the whole point of it is to alert fast I shouldn't have to waste more time.

#5 It has nothing to do with myself I don't think you understand the point of my ship my rules. If someone wants to learn railjack they can get their own railjack and go to free flight mode to learn how I do not need to be forced to cater to those who do not understand or have to negotiate will you please get out of my cockpit it's my ship. The whole point is it's MY ship not yours you want to screw around then learn how to complete rising tide quest and build your own. I have no obligation to cater to you or anyone else how I should run my ship or my missions. If you really think I should then you can do that with your own railjack if you please I do not have to or should have to thats why it is MY ship this is not about me coming into someone else's ship this is about them coming into mine and assuming authority or entitlement over a ship that is not theirs.

35 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Not at all to answer your first statement it's simple enough I don't want noobs with me.

You sound like you're not fun to play with.. I recommend playing solo. I think you'd like it and everyone else as well so they don't come across you and your attitude. 

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

You sound like you're not fun to play with.. I recommend playing solo. I think you'd like it and everyone else as well so they don't come across you and your attitude. 

I'm glad you came to voice your opinion and not related to the subject at hand you can enjoy playing solo if you like I do when it comes to railjack and everything else I'm very generous so regardless of what you think it's irrelevant.

49 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

#5 It has nothing to do with myself I don't think you understand the point of my ship my rules. If someone wants to learn railjack they can get their own railjack and go to free flight mode to learn how I do not need to be forced to cater to those who do not understand or have to negotiate will you please get out of my cockpit it's my ship.

I was under the impression that when you join Public it doesn't necessarily select your ship, but selects from the available ships of the people joining.  So, you can't be sure that the players you are with don't have their own ships.  Nor could you in the old way, but you could at least be sure it was your ship.

There is an answer to all of your issues though.  It's called Recruiting chat.  You can go and find people willing to play with you the way that you want to play.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

I'm glad you came to voice your opinion and not related to the subject at hand you can enjoy playing solo if you like I do when it comes to railjack and everything else I'm very generous so regardless of what you think it's irrelevant.

Actually I did. You don't like playing with noob and randos. So I suggested you play in solo since no one can tell you what you can and can't do.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

I was under the impression that when you join Public it doesn't necessarily select your ship, but selects from the available ships of the people joining.  So, you can't be sure that the players you are with don't have their own ships.  Nor could you in the old way, but you could at least be sure it was your ship.

There is an answer to all of your issues though.  It's called Recruiting chat.  You can go and find people willing to play with you the way that you want to play.

Rc chat is an option yes but when you have random people joining and you see they are at least in the range of mr14-30 you expect some competence not a moocher who's going to sit on guns do nothing, wait to get warped by countdown,  not do objectives then wait for extraction countdown to get warped back then get all the rewards and want to go to dry dock when you want to keep on going.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)TrueDeMoN100 said:

Rc chat is an option yes but when you have random people joining and you see they are at least in the range of mr14-30 you expect some competence not a moocher who's going to sit on guns do nothing, wait to get warped by countdown,  not do objectives then wait for extraction countdown to get warped back then get all the rewards and want to go to dry dock when you want to keep on going.

High MR is no guarantee of any of those things.  Conversely, low MR is no guarantee of any of those things either.  Again, it would probably be in your best interest to form a group in Recruiting and make sure that you get the gaming experience that you're looking for.  Who knows, you might also find that the people you find want to continue playing with you and you could find a good group of people for future content as well.  Good luck Tenno.

Archived