Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the consoles exclusive skin rotation systeme

Peluche_Pwime

Hello [DE] Team !
I'm playing warframe since now 2 years... Since this game came to the Nintendo Switch and it's a lovely game ! Seriously, My freinds and I are so happy when we saw a good game like this one and it's free ! So it's can juste be the perfect game.
It can be yes because, me and (I espect) a lot of  switch players are waiting for some thing differents with the esteem pack because Loki opal is now hier since 8 month ! I think, some xbox players are waiting for a valkyr jade returns and the same for PlayStation. Some of these PlayStation Players are waiting for Obsidian Excalibur returns of oberon/ivara obsidian.
 We, consoles players, all see that the rotation system is very incertenly.
So please [DE], can you juste leave this rotation system so we can just, if we want, buy skin and, for exemple, buy another skin 1 week later  BUT I'm not saying "put the skin obsidian for everyone"or somethings like that. I juste say that it can be better if you leave the rotation system. The Xbox player Will always have their exclusive Jade skin and if someone bought the XboxGamePass, so he can have a pack for sale during 1or 2 month. Same for PlayStation when the bought the PSPlus(for PlayStation player who bought the PSPlus, they can have a booster pack for 1 or 2 month)
I hope that you will understand and change that system

Archived