Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yareli is the first "Y" warframe...

KnossosTNC

4 hours ago, (PSN)I_graviton_I said:

The only similarities Xaku and Limbo have are the void theme. That's about it. They harness it in totally different ways. 

The rift is not the void. All warframe abilities are somehow powered by the void which is the direct power of the operators so all warframes harness the void in some way. But fictionally, the rift and the void are different things. I think someone once theorized that the rift is a plane half way between the material plane and half way between the void plan.

20 minutes ago, (PSN)mahoshonenfox said:

The rift is not the void. All warframe abilities are somehow powered by the void which is the direct power of the operators so all warframes harness the void in some way. But fictionally, the rift and the void are different things. I think someone once theorized that the rift is a plane half way between the material plane and half way between the void plan.

That would make the most sense to me. 

In the most simple parlance, reality in WF is similar to our reality, and the void is WF's "afterlife" or "superntural unreality" in fictional terms. 

Limbo, is literally called LIMBO, which would hint his rift is indeed the halfway point between the "physical" world and the "supernatural" realm. 

Archived