Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dagger

Z1011

Daggers in this game are completely useless and I don't think that they should be straight up combat weapons either. Maybe make it so that daggers do a lot of extra damage doing stealth attacks would make daggers not a completely wasted weapon. Only one handed daggers should be able to do it. Also, stealth is not rewarding enough. Nobody will try stealth if it takes longer and give you much less XP.

My main problem is... who the HELL came up with the idea of making daggers nearly no crit weps? I mean honestly, only + on daggers is the fact that they're AP, I still feel they should be atleast at a 2 for attack speed, base damage for most is fine, the short range should be countered by a high single target DPS like Fang but atleast give them a 10-20% Crit range, not that worthless 5% that puts them in a worse spot then they already are...

The Dark Dagger is pretty useful.

like 5-7 shots on Eris boss

My Galatine can 1 shot him... and I'm honestly questioning how you're 5-7 shotting Phorid with a AP type wep with little to no crit rate and 25 base damage... that 80 charge damage aint making it do any more either... that's not even Serrated Blade type... like honestly... dun be talking out your &#!...  OH!!!... I get it... you meant Dark Sword, well I'm gonna assume you meant Dark Sword... Yeah. You meant Dark Sword.

Edited by EinRyu

Of course, if you make some daggers stand up to regular combat weapons then that would just be ridiculous. You need another way to make the weapon not another wasted feature of the game. Making the dagger do extra damage on stealth attacks can really be useful. Also, stealth attacks should be changed to just backstab for the dagger. Improving stealth so that it gives you more XP would introduce a whole new side of Warframe. 

I find Fang to be pretty awesome. Can't wait to someday get the Prime.

With nothing but Fury and Pressure Point, I was hacking Lv50 grineer to death with it for laughs. I feel like a freaking Guinsoo machine when I hack an Elite Lancer to death in a couple seconds, hitting him some 6-7 times before he can say ouch, each strike doing some 45-50 damage.

Oh, and the Spin Attacks... Zoren Copter without the Zoren.

Edited by Xylia

I find Fang to be pretty awesome. Can't wait to someday get the Prime.

With nothing but Fury and Pressure Point, I was hacking Lv50 grineer to death with it for laughs. I feel like a freaking Guinsoo machine when I hack an Elite Lancer to death in a couple seconds, hitting him some 6-7 times before he can say ouch, each strike doing some 45-50 damage.

Oh, and the Spin Attacks... Zoren Copter without the Zoren.

Fang Prime give up some of the attack speed and focus on charge damage. You're going to be disappointed if you're looking for better flying and killing speed with normal attacks.