Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Venom Dose energy color does not match chosen energy color.

Berzerkules

I really don't like that snot green energy color of Venom Dose. It has always bothered me because I know of no other ability, augment or weapon that has an energy color that you can not change. I try to choose the least visually disruptive energy colors on all my frames/weapons but there is no way to change Venom Dose energy colors and I have this snot green trail behind me at all times.  

The worst part is it casts on your sentinel too so you have this green sludge blocking your view all the time. 

I would be one happy tenno if Venom Dose was the same as my chosen energy colors. 

27 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Yeah. I have close to 30 forma into 3 Saryn Primes.

You have an average of 10 forma on each of your saryn primes?

Wut....

I'm sorry but this seems a little silly unless you're just formaing to get bigger forma numbers or something. I couldn't imagine putting 10 forma into any frame. I've just never encountered a situation where so many are needed to get them fully optimized... 

How did you manage to put so much into them?

il y a 1 minute, Leqesai a dit :

Wut....

I'm sorry but this seems a little silly unless you're just formaing to get bigger forma numbers or something. I couldn't imagine putting 10 forma into any frame. I've just never encountered a situation where so many are needed to get them fully optimized... 

Could be for specific builds.

6 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Could be for specific builds.

That's what I'm thinking but even still. I think I've done 10 forma on maybe one frame because I messed up or had to change a default polarity. Even with experimenting different builds I think it sounds a little wild to have three frames with 10 forma each (on average)

Just now, Leqesai said:

Wut....

I test a lot of builds and sometimes the don't work how I like so, I have to forma them back to how they were or unforma a slot. It does no require that many but they add up the more you test and more mistakes you make. Then there are things like Primed Sure Footed and Preparation. One is great for endurance and the other is great for fissures and other quick mission types. It's pretty much impossible to get the perfect combination of forma on one frame that can utilize Primed Sure Footed or Preparation while having multiple different builds.

I had a Umbra Saryn before helminth and shield gating became a thing so I had to make a second when that came around. The third Saryn I made for a Profit Taker Saryn because I wanted to de some testing without messing up the other 2 I had. 

Helminth just blew it all open for having multiple copies of frames. I enjoy testing stupid synergies swapping abilities around. Most of my frames have the 3 extra configs unlocked. It's easier to just build a second copy of a frame with slightly different polarities than keep adding forma to one to test a specific build you have in mind. 

I have multiple copies of several frames though. I have 2 Nova, 3 Wisp, 3 Saryn, 2 Titania, 2 Xaku, 3 Volt, 2 Mirage, 2 Khora and 2 Ember and I'm sure I have some others I forgot. 

5 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

I test a lot of builds and sometimes the don't work how I like so, I have to forma them back to how they were or unforma a slot. It does no require that many but they add up the more you test and more mistakes you make. Then there are things like Primed Sure Footed and Preparation. One is great for endurance and the other is great for fissures and other quick mission types. It's pretty much impossible to get the perfect combination of forma on one frame that can utilize Primed Sure Footed or Preparation while having multiple different builds.

I had a Umbra Saryn before helminth and shield gating became a thing so I had to make a second when that came around. The third Saryn I made for a Profit Taker Saryn because I wanted to de some testing without messing up the other 2 I had. 

Helminth just blew it all open for having multiple copies of frames. I enjoy testing stupid synergies swapping abilities around. Most of my frames have the 3 extra configs unlocked. It's easier to just build a second copy of a frame with slightly different polarities than keep adding forma to one to test a specific build you have in mind. 

I have multiple copies of several frames though. I have 2 Nova, 3 Wisp, 3 Saryn, 2 Titania, 2 Xaku, 3 Volt, 2 Mirage, 2 Khora and 2 Ember and I'm sure I have some others I forgot. 

Well power to you, man. It sounds like you found something that you enjoy!

Archived