Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Raids Survey + Results

[DE]Purzzle

7 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

The first two are already kind of in there, albeit they're one response since they naturally go hand in hand. From the survey, OP allowed people to answer the number requirement ranging from 1 to 16+. From the Google Sheet, 13 people answered with 1 and the Raw sheet, under the comment column, 13 people mention the ability to solo.

Yes, but is a bit confusing for some.

6 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

Those qualities line up pretty well with Nihil's fight, so it's definitely not impossible. Though then you get complaints about how that fight makes your equipment irrelevant, or is boring, or whatever.

And things like not seeing death coming, knowing who killed you, or which attack it was aren't... good. There's no reason to cling to those things when they kind of suck and maybe should be mitigated. Something like shield gating would make perfect sense in any other game, but in Warframe it just gets abused to cheese immortality. The game is the way it is because of how imbalanced everything is: oneshots out of nowhere are the only thing that can actually kill us, so it's the only thing we die to. If things were more balanced the game wouldn't need to rely on those kinds of extremes, and then we could have those kinds of boss fights and raids and a more skillful game.

Everyone wants these things on paper, but few people are willing to actually give up the things that are making this so impossible.

44bxQ7Z.png

I love nihil fight. And i willing to fight anyone who hate it.

First impression i had was it actually feels like a bossfight. We memorize some pattern, and attack when the openings were presented. That's how bossfights always work since classic megaman on NES to god of war on ps4.

Not just holding fire button as hard as i can and let my 5 forma ignis wraith do its thang. Bossfights in warframe never feel like bossfights to me, it's just some other phase in a mission where i keep holding down the fire button.

I agree with everything you said. Have a digital cookie, my friend 🍪

6 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

I'm more shocked about how many people said "No." to "I should be able to pick any warframe and still be useful."

Like, why? Just why? There is literally not a single reason to be against this.

Warfare playerbase is the most entitled bunch of people I have ever encounter in videogames, they will think absolutely as they like to think.

I once said, if DE managed to fix every bugs, balanced everything like the avatar, and make warframe win Game Of The Year 2022, somebody will definitely post a thread in this forum that says "I know the game is in great shape now. But i miss the old warframe".

This community is impossible.

Archived