Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Ephemora

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PSN)THEKINGSHOGUN:

I have killed 12 kuva liches so far.  NOT ONE has come with an ephemera.   Meanwhile my friend has killed 4 and now has 4 vengeful ephemera.  This is REALLY Starting to piss me off.  Am I doing something wrong here??  What the hell DE???

If you think that's bad: a friend of mine killed 130ish Liches since release and got 3 Ephemeras (funnily all 3 of them back when they only had a 5% chance to appear and not 20% like now) and Exploiter Orb over 100 times (trackable by counting the Hildryn parts in his inventory) and still misses 1 of the 2 Ephemeras. Wait in line with your complaints about puny rng issues after 12 Liches.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Also, I wouldn't call anyone a friend who doesn't convert the Lich(es) for me so we can both have the Ephemeras - that's what I did/do with/for friends anyways. But that's just me.

Moral of the story: get a new friend. His luck pisses you off apparently and he doesn't share to help out a friend (you).

1 hour ago, (PSN)THEKINGSHOGUN said:

I have killed 12 kuva liches so far.  NOT ONE has come with an ephemera.   Meanwhile my friend has killed 4 and now has 4 vengeful ephemera.  This is REALLY Starting to piss me off.  Am I doing something wrong here??  What the hell DE???

Sorry bad luck is just bad luck. 

I only got my first ephemera on my tenth lich, then on my 11th I didn't get one then. 

So eleven liches and just one for me and I had to wait quite some time for my first. 

Archived